What You'll Learn:
Video editing can be a huge time suck. Trying to figure out how to use Premiere Pro can seem nearly impossible because there is so much to learn.
Trust me, I've been there. I've spent countless hours watching endless tutorials to edit my videos faster and better. That is why I put this guide together.
There are plenty of excuses for not editing videos, but "know-how" should not be one of them.
This course covers:
- Software layout, workspaces & multiple monitors, and file management
- Importing files, syncing video & audio, and creating multi-cam sequences
- Editing a first draft quickly, text effects, warp stabilization, and shortcuts
- Audio workspaces, mixing, transitions, effects, and layering volume levels
- Color correcting, grading, white balance changes, & green screen keying
- Exporting using Media Encoder, dynamic linking to After Effects, Audition, Speed Grade, Photoshop, etc.